“Manufacturers need technology to help them collaborate broadly and respond to customer inputs as quickly as possible. Legacy PLM, which is primarily deployed on premise and confined to engineering, just doesn’t cut it anymore.”
In this interview, Propel CEO Ray Hein discusses how Propel Product 360 addresses lingering deficiencies of traditional PLM tools, and what sets us apart from the competition.
Publisher James Hilton and guest Ray Hein discuss the following:
- What is Product 360? How does it overcome common problems faced with traditional PLM?
- What makes Propel different from other PLM tools in the marketplace?
- Is the automotive industry a key strategic part of Propel’s growth over the next 5 – 10 years?
- What successes are Propel clients finding from using its technologies?
- What other innovations does Propel have coming through the pipeline?